Monday, March 1, 2010

CD2

Our break is over and now we are back to TTC. I was praying for a miracle BFP during our break, especially after my FS suggested that it could happen but I'm not all that surprised that it didn't happen, even still I'm a little disappointed.

So the first lot of good news is that we start our FE(egg)T cycle this month! Maybe I should be calling it a FO(oocyte)T cycle to avoid confusion? I spoke to one of the clinic nurses this morning and it sounds like it will be a relatively relaxed affair, no pre-drugs and no theatre, but I will get more information from her tomorrow after she speaks to our FS.

The second lot of good news is that AF came yesterday without any cramping whatsoever! I have never, never, never had this happen before. Before surgery to remove endometriosis I would wake in the middle of the night with chronic period pain and couldn't return to sleep until after a lot of painkillers. After surgery the pain reduced so that I didn't need painkillers for the first 6 months, but since then I have needed painkillers again, although the pain hadn't returned to waking me in the night. But no pain?! Such a joy and a surprise. I'm pretty sure this isn't just an anomaly, because it's never happened before. It's likely that the combination of the new diet and the naturopath's herbal mixture eradicated the pain.

Oh I hope I continue to be pain-free and that I get pregnant too! What a great motivation to continue with the diet plan.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are into the next cycle. I hope that all goes well!

    I can't think of anything that would be more encouraging for the diet than the pain-free cycle that you experienced. I hope that it continues to work for you (and that when you get pregnant this cycle that your nausea doesn't interfere with your ability to stick to the plan :)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful you are feeling so well and are set to start a new cycle. Praying this cycle is the one God uses to give you your miracle!

    ReplyDelete