Saturday, March 27, 2010

9dp3dt...

...And I woke up feeling very premenstrual this morning, after having a dream that my period had arrived (it hasn't). I'm hoping I'm as successful as my DH in foretelling the future.

I'm tired, my br.easts are a little sore, I had brief sharp cramps (x3), I was nauseous this morning. These are the usual premenstrual symptoms, complicated by an awful case of hayfever.

The combination of all this yuckiness has broken my resolve to not think about whether I may be pregnant or not. My period would be due tomorrow so I'm going to POAS in the morning, since tomorrow is the only day that is not filled with people and busy-ness, and will allow me time to process whatever the stick reveals.

I realise that I'm not out yet. This cycle only finishes when AF shows herself or I get a negative blood test. I've just had a "feeling" this cycle...and we know how trustworthy they are!

3 comments:

  1. The Evil pee sticks lol!! Lets hope it's not so evil with you lmao.

    Keeping going.....it ain't over yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have no future in fortune telling either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and hoping for good news very soon!

    ReplyDelete