Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ahem

... two pink lines ....

The second line was distinct, not as dark as the control line, but it was clear, even in the half light at 4:30 this morning. It's been a week since my last HcG injection so the result shouldn't be impacted by that.

We're optimistically, cautiously happy (how's that for a statement). We've had a number of chemical pregnancies so we're not about to get too excited. However, it's been a long time since we've seen that elusive second line, so we are happy. (Even DH was happy when I woke him up to tell him at 4:30!)

I had some further cramping last night but it hasn't continued today. Despite some mild nausea this morning (which could have been due to dinner last night) I'm feeling well.

I'm trying to not worry or be anxious. A blood test on Wednesday will hopefully confirm what the stick reported today. I don't plan to POAS again. I don't feel pregnant, but I suppose that's not too unusual, it's so early and not everyone experiences pregnancy symptoms early on.

5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog yesterday while looking for others who had single embryo transfers and I'm SO EXCITED for you!!! What wonderful news. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for your, congrats!! I understand the cautious optimism, but am so excited for you and thankful to Lord for this miracle!

    I was so happy when I saw the title of your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope that the cautious optimism is reaffirmed with a great beta on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quietly cheering from the side lines!! Good luck for Wednesday, will be hanging to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh praying, praying, praying...

    ReplyDelete