Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a 2WW...

...of a different kind.

And I must say that I prefer this wait than any other that has preceded it. I'm full of excitement and anticipation in starting our next IVF cycle in 2 weeks. We're doing a modified version of FET. DH and I decided that we didn't want to freeze embryos, so instead we froze three eggs from our first IVF. In two weeks I'll find out what the process of defrosting, fertilizing, transferring and drug-taking is.

I'm praying that God would bless us with a pregnancy through IVF. That He might see that we desire to honour and please Him more than we desire to be parents. That He knows that our desire to be parents is strong and that we trust in His sovereignty.

1 comment:

  1. I could have written that last paragraph myself. :) I am praying that for you as well!

    ReplyDelete