Thursday, November 5, 2009

Birthday


My birthday was a wonderful day. Other than the week-long hot weather we'd had that turned into a cold and drizzly morning, it was perfect. I really am a sunny-weather girl. I was spoiled all day and had my family and friends say the nicest things about me. It was nice to get such a boost and remember how lucky I am to have such wonderful people, who love me, in my life. DH and I went out and had a wonderful 3 1/2 hour dinner together; chatting, laughing, eating and drinking all night to our heart's content. It really was the best night we'd had together in years. The vibe of the night has continued into the week, with us both feeling lighter and happier than we have in years. Tonight we continue the celebrations with the rest of my family, tomorrow night it's dinner with friends, and Sunday it's lunch with DH's family - it's a week long celebration and I'm enjoying all the champagne!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Glad you are enjoying your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are having a great birthday week. What a fabulous kick-off to the 30s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, sounds like a great week you are having!

    ReplyDelete