Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Introduction

When you read you begin with "A, B, C", when you sing you begin with "Doh, ray, me"...

So where do I start? My wonderful and supportive husband suggested gently the other day that I might start writing a blog, since I enjoy reading so many. I think this was his way of saying that as much as he loves me, hearing me ask, "Do you think it could be implantation cramping?" for the one hundredth time that day was starting to take its toll. I see his point.

So here I am. I haven't written a journal since the eighth grade and I swore I would never write another after discovering said journal in my 20's and being horrified by its contents. So I'm hoping this won't horrify me in the years to come. Hey, I'm hoping this won't all be deleted by tomorrow! Secretly, I'm hoping someone else will read this and let me know that I'm not alone. That's it's normal to be worried, to notice every bodily twinge, to assume the worst and hope for the best, to be completely out of control when it comes to getting pregnant, to feel that we're living in a world that at times seems so screwed up and doesn't make sense.... to be human.

2 comments:

  1. YAY for a blog!
    You are not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone!! It's normal to worry, to notice everything going on with your body and analyze if it means you're pregnant, and you are correct we have no control over when we get pregnant! I am glad you started a blog. I started writing one about a month ago and it has been such a great outlet for me and a great support system! I pray it is for you too!

    ReplyDelete